1. User’s personal data is administered by Bewood Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership with the registered office in Wólka ul. Parkowa 90, 05-083 Wólka, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV National Court Register Division, registered under numbers: NIP 1182157971 [Taxpayer. ID no.] and KRS 0000703302 [National Court Register. ID. no.], , e-mail: info[@]bewood.pl.
2. The Seller is processing the following User’s personal data:
a. data provided by the User to the Seller via the Contact form or the Order form, specifically including: name, surname, address, email address, phone number, as well as
b. personal data collected in connection with the use of the Website by the User, including data saved in cookies files.
3. User’s personal data is protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. Users’ personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the purpose of:
a. responding to questions specified in the Contact form, including Product complaint process;
b. performing the concluded contract (Order processing), rendering electronic services (creating and running Buyer’s Account);
c. marketing of Seller’s own products;
5. Legal basis for personal data processing includes:
a. in the case referred to in section 4 (a) – fulfillment of Administrator’s legitimate interest in the form of communication with the User,
b. in the case referred to in section 4 (b) – necessity to perform the concluded contract, provide services;
c. in the case referred to in section 4 (c) – fulfillment of Administrator’s legitimate interest in form of the marketing of the Seller’s own products;
d. in the case of disclosing data other than data marked as obligatory – User’s consent.
6. Disclosure of data is voluntary, but the refusal to accept the processing of personal data, which is marked as obligatory, will preclude responding to questions included in the Contact form, fulfilling an Order or providing services electronically.
7. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to: respond to questions included in the Contact form, provide services electronically, or fulfil an Order, or when the consent is the basis for processing, until consent to the processing is withdrawn, and after this period, data may be processed during the period of limitation for possible claims.
8. Processing of User’s personal data may be outsourced to third parties, which enable providing services and fulfilling an Order by the Seller. The possible receivers of personal data include: parcel delivery companies (Poczta Polska, DPD), hosting services providers, maintenance and Website development services providers, digital marketing services provider, accounting office.
9. The User has a right to request access to, correct and erase User’s personal data, or restrict its processing, as well as a right to object to processing of data and right to data portability and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the case of the data processing on the basis of consent, the User has a right to withdraw a consent at any time.
10. Administrator does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.